Monday, February 18, 2008

Bottles

Well Chloe stopped sleeping through the night a month ago and while I was talking with my mom I realized maybe she's just hungry. Since she is only 4 months I thought I'd try a bottle. Well she loved it and now I feel guilty about not thinking of doing that sooner. She now is getting 1 bottle a day and I'm torn. I want for her to be happy and full; but I love nursing her. I don't want to give up nursing this early. I have an up coming doctor appointment and I don't want her to be under weight. I already know Sariah is going to be the same 20 lbs she was 3 months ago. I'm dreading this appointment. Chloe has been spitting up a lot lately so the bottle helps me feel like she is getting back what she lost. Well I don't know what to do. I'll be continuing to bottle and breast feed. Hopefully we can move on to just nursing, until next time.

No comments: