Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memory Blog

Do you remember the time . . . . I saw this on a lot of blogs that I regularly stalk and thought it looked fun.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I think it will be pretty fun to see the responses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Faith was only 12 when I graduated HS and started college therefore I missed most of her teenagehood, so the most vivid memories of her are the classics. Getting Elizabeth to cut her hair so she can be Maria (Sound of Music), Elizabeth feeding her pennies in the crib and choking to death. Then there's the mundane things, because she was by "baby" in my mom's buddy system, I had to dress her for church, and hold her hand on outings and such.

Of course there is the fact that she got her first kiss (thanks James)before I did I believe.