So while I survived the longest doctors appointment possible, I also have managed to add several more to my to do list. I can't believe I'll have been to see a doctor everyday this week. Everything went well if you subtract the 7 plus hours spent there. I won't be getting the lost hours back so I won't dwell on it. I just think if you have to stay in a doctors office that long a meal should be provided. But it wasn't bad since the girls were happy at their Grammy’s house, thanks mom for watching them 5 hours longer than expected, and Ken came with me. He's been to 5 doctor appointments in the past 3 years and I've had to endure hundreds of doctor visits (that may be an exaggeration, I figure 20 for each pregnancy, 5-10 for blood work, 20 for my teeth, 50 chiropractic visits and 20 for each baby, but I've spent hundreds of hours waiting for doctor appointment). Any who back on what this blog post is supposed to be about yesterday . . . yes. After spending hours talking with insurance people, surgeons, speech pathologists, residents, doctors, nurses and an office manager, we decided to try again with the insurance claim. Which means we have to wait about 30 days to get an answer, which means we can't start surgery until that time, which means I won't be having any operations until November. Which is a relief and I feel a lot less stressed out. I'm blogging instead of franticly cleaning house, doing laundry and packing bags for each of us. There are some many benefits to waiting I'm surprised it took us this long to decide that. The only draw back is wearing the braces for 3 additional months (so hopefully around April I'll be braces free). I'm excited and happy to have a few more months to plan, but I still have to keep working and planning. Well that's my happy news, until next time.
PS thank you to all of you out there who have prayed in our (my) behalf we appreciate it. We really feel this is what the Lord wants us to do.
Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Places I've been so far
Create your own travel map
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No comments:
Post a Comment