Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What am I doing now you ask

Well I'll tell you what I've doing now that I'm not having surgery until November. I've relaxed and then I bought a new video game and then I started a few projects, like power washing our back deck and I've not thought about the inevitable (like surgery in 3 months). It’s been fun, really it has. I'd also like to say that I felt an enormous weight lifted off my shoulders when the date was changed. But I'm not getting too comfortable since I know it'll be back in a few months when I start to realize that I'm going to have surgery. Also since Ken took off work (he doesn't do this often, he only took one day off for the day I had each of our babies) and since his staff have made other plans, Ken and I decided to take this opportunity to spend a little just the family vacation type of thing. We are leaving right now (literally, Ken is running one last errand and the car is packed and I'm 100% ready to go) and we'll be gone for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to this end of summer family outing. I hope this becomes a new tradition. We will be in the beautiful smoky mountains and we'll hopefully get a little R&R while we are up there. This might not happen since we have two very active not so interested in reading, relaxing or sleeping. But we'll try and see how it goes. If that fails we hope to go out and see some of the best (by best I mean most beautiful) sites the smoky mountains have to offer. Well its been swell but I got to hit the road. By I won't be on here until we get back so, until next time.

No comments: