Friday, March 13, 2009

My Birthday

Well I'm another year older and I don't feel any different.  This year I needed to renew my driver's licence so I decided on the spot to get my hair cut.  I surprise myself sometimes about my quick decisiveness.  I took Chloe and she just sat there while I got all my hair cut off.  She was happy the whole time and I was very happy that she sat there happy as can be.  Then I dropped Chloe off at a friends house and saw the orthodontist and then to get my drivers licence.  My wonderful doctor gave me almost the best birthday present, he took off the extra outer wire aka "the big mama" and he said that my teeth were coming together nicely.  He also said I didn't have to wear rubber bands during the day anymore.  This was awesome news and I've been thrilled to be band free.  He added a chain on one side of my front teeth and a spring on the other.  And hopefully soon I will have my mid line right in the middle and the gaps fixed.  The best part was when I asked him when he thought I could get the braces off.  He said June/July I might be ready.  I think I need to have a party.  This is soo awesome, I just want to get up and sing.  And I can since you guys can't see me, I just might do that.  I think you have to have things to look forward to.  It makes life sweeter and easier to handle the not so good stuff.   I also put the dirt and manure on the garden and all the weeds pulled.  I'm thrilled to be growing again.  We've started our summer weather and I'm so excited.  I've started to get the pool in order and the hot tub is on its way.  This should be a great summer.  We've planned a trip to the mountains and a trip to the beach.  Which I'm looking forward to both trips.  Life couldn't be sweeter right now.  Well I'm going to go out and enjoy the sweet life, until next time.

No comments: