I finally got in for our first Dr visit a week ago. I've gained 15 lbs (I know some of you think thats a lot and it is but I'm really ok with it since I need it to nurse the baby when he gets here) and the baby is doing great with a heartbeat of 176 per minute. There is only one baby (I know some of you out there thought I looked big enough to be carrying twins) and they've moved up my due date to March the 2nd. This concerns me only because I don't want them to induce me and now I have two less days to go into labor naturally. But I won't worry about it until the end of Feb. In the mean time Sariah asks me just about everyday when will the baby be big enough to play with her and Chloe. She loves to listen and feel for the baby. They both came with me to the Dr appointment and Sariah I think really enjoyed being there, Chloe I couldn't really tell. The Ultrasound part of the appointment was a minute long tops. I was a bit disappointed that it was that short but I know there isn't as much to look for as the next Ultrasound appointment. Here is the picture of our little bean:

As most of you might already know but we're thinking its a boy and we've already thought of a few names. Feel free to comment and add any names that pop into your head.
Well I've lost the list but I will write down the names I remember and try and find the list later.
Nathaniel
Issac
Jacob
Gideon
Noah
Enoch
Malachi
(I'll keep a list going on the side of the page for you guys to put you opinion on which you like)
We have 6 months to talk and think of more names. I'm really excited about this baby. I think I'm going to have a long pregnancy. I shouldn't have gotten ready so fast. Oh well, nothing I can do about it(well, maybe except re-paint the nursery or take the clothes out of the drawers and re-wash them).
This also has been another easy pregnancy. The biggest thing I'm still trying to get used to is not letting the kids climb all over me. I think they think I'm playground equipment. Things are going generally well and I'm look forward to starting another school year. Chloe will be joining us this year or at least learning letters and numbers. Sariah wants to learn to tie her shoes, tell time, read and do simple math. They are both little sponges and I love teaching them things. Oh and Chloe will hopefully will be doing some speech therapy since she is hard to understand right now. I think that will keep me very busy until the baby gets here. I'm thinking will do school for a few hours, a couple of hours a week from Sept. 1 to March 1. If they want more then will have to do something later in the summer when mommy and baby are sleeping at night. We'll take a spring break instead of a summer one.
In other news, For Primary I've been working on 2010 stuff and the sacrament primary presentation. I've finished making copies and I'm making invitations for this kids to pass out to their friends and family. That has really kept me busy. But now that I'm done with the paperwork part it kind of is just meetings and follow through with everybody now. I'm thinking we are going to have a great presentation this year. I'm looking forward to see it all done and preformed.
Well I think that sums up news around our house, until next time.
1 comment:
wow, there really is a baby in there! I like Noah, and Issac best, but they are all great names. Lets hope it is a boy:)
Post a Comment